Free Roleplaying Site
Welcome To Bioshock RP, please log in or register yourself for full access to our exciting forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Roleplaying Site
Welcome To Bioshock RP, please log in or register yourself for full access to our exciting forum.
Free Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around.

2 posters

Go down

Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around. Empty Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around.

Post by Aaron Addle Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:27 am

Name: Jelly man (Jack, crisp)

weapons: Ion laser (Burst cell)

Skills: Stealth.

physical description: Jelly man stands at about 1.9 in his unaltured form, weighs about 80 kgs and is made up of pink veiny goo that falls off him as if he smelt of rotting flesh (which he does). Now many might find that a rather ugly looking (which it is). Now imagine all of that wearing tattered pants and army boots, if you really want to get into it you could picture the visable bone under his falling away goop. Yeah, its gross however Jellyman has fond a little plasmid that helps him with his horrible looks, Solidify this handy dandy creation gives Jellyman the ability to turn his goop into skin, usually in the form of a slightly tanned male, however he's been known to take other forms in order to Survive/piss people off.

Personality: Jellyman is a real dick.

However since im guessing I should put more then that i'll tell you why. Jellymans the kind of guy who when he sees a kitten will chase it up a tree and then set the tree on fire for good measure. Most conversations with him will often end in him punching you in the face. He tends to be a bit cocky also, this is proberly due to the fact that no one really wants to touch him unless its well wearing gloves. He's allso a real crafty fella, he's not above pretending to be someone you know just to piss you off. This could all be an attempt to cover up the loss he feels for losing the use of his body, ether that or jellyman is a real dick.

plasmids and genetonics: Electro bolt (3), Electric skin and Solidify (1)

background: Jack Crisp worked at with the army protecting Rapture from out side threats. He didn't live with anyone unless you count his dog (George). Well testing to see if the army could be fused with animals to increase there strength (Water breathing ect, ect) he was randomly selected. Because of this he was knocked out, taken to a lab and had his skin mixed with a jellyfishes using a plasmid. Naturally Jacks skin turned in to the pink go described in horrid detail before. And then the shit hit the fan, the splicers attacked, rapture shut down, leaving little old jack alone in his cell for three long years. In that time Jellyman was born. Once the side of his cell colapsed jellyman ecscaped into the wild world that was rapture, one year later he's one of the scaryier things that go bump in the night.

Created plasmids: Solidify
1 Grow skin
2 Grow clothes
3 Rapidly switch between body shapes, Claws, teeth ect ect.

Based on: This
Aaron Addle
Aaron Addle

Site Rank : Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around. Global
warning level : Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around. C4dgreen

http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/

Back to top Go down

Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around. Empty Re: Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around.

Post by Nyx Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

accepted (great now i have to edit my plasmids D:
Nyx
Nyx
Admin

Site Rank : Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around. Founder

https://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around. Empty Re: Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around.

Post by Aaron Addle Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:37 am

amazing!
Aaron Addle
Aaron Addle

Site Rank : Jelly man isn't a nice person to be around. Global

http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum