Free Roleplaying Site
Welcome To Bioshock RP, please log in or register yourself for full access to our exciting forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Roleplaying Site
Welcome To Bioshock RP, please log in or register yourself for full access to our exciting forum.
Free Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrator

2 posters

Go down

Administrator  Empty Administrator

Post by Varaug Fri May 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi, i am Atlas, a member of this site in good standing. I am applying to become the new administrator for the Bioshock Rp free forum site. i am quite capable of running an adminstrative panel, and if my skills are a little bleak in some areas, a quick lesson would help in sharpening the old pencil up. I WILL NOT ,under any circumstances use the admin panel to exploit anyone in any way, or change their passwords or usernames or their warning level without the permission of the founder, [unless otherwise stated by the founder] if the user is abusing or taking advantage of this awsome site.
Sincerely, Atlas
Varaug
Varaug
Noob
Noob

Site Rank : Administrator  Global
warning level : Administrator  C4dgreen

Back to top Go down

Administrator  Empty Re: Administrator

Post by Nyx Fri May 20, 2011 2:24 pm

A very good application, could you please give 3 scenario's an admin might face?

Nyx
Nyx
Admin

Site Rank : Administrator  Founder

https://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Varaug Fri May 20, 2011 2:39 pm

• 1if someone was abusing the rules by foul language, or put downs, i would contact the founder to get permission to drop the warning level to yellow or orange, depending on the situation, and that person would get a warning not to do it again. But if i think the situation is way out of control with a breach of the rules by a huge amount of foul language and put downs, i wont take it appon myself to ban the user, i would get permission from the founder, in order not to go against my statement of saying i will not abuse my position in any way. i dont take things uppon myself, i would ask, maybe the person would only deserve one bar taken on the warning level instead of two.

• 2[need more time to finnish senario 2, ran out of time, became busy]

Varaug
Varaug
Noob
Noob

Site Rank : Administrator  Global

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down