Free Roleplaying Site
Welcome To Bioshock RP, please log in or register yourself for full access to our exciting forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Roleplaying Site
Welcome To Bioshock RP, please log in or register yourself for full access to our exciting forum.
Free Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin

2 posters

Go down

Admin?

Admin I_vote_lcap0%Admin I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Admin I_vote_lcap50%Admin I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Admin I_vote_lcap50%Admin I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Admin Empty Admin

Post by Aaron Addle Sun May 22, 2011 2:22 am

I suppose I should make one of these tasty application forms made so here I go. My name is Finn, my online handles however vary from place to place my more common names how ever are Frogenaer and Weezer88.
Im applying for the role of admin because I feel vunerable when not in a position of power I have a few ideas for this place. I believe I would be a good applicant because I have a large ammount of ideas and I am owner of a succesful site (if I do say so my self.) which is partnered with this one. Im also a rather annoying nerd when it comes to following the rules, expescially with my created minimum post requirment rule.
My ideas for change if I got the role would be, adding more customization, adding more information for those who are new to the idea of rapture and changing the colour the font when your writing so you can actually see what your doing. My idea for customizeation would invole an area where you could post plasmid ideas and get then approved by a mod, then any character who wanted a little more selection then the ones current could easily find one to suit and if not make one them selves.
The more information about rapture one is simple, creating a section of the forum with a large ammount of mini forum areas inside. These would include, list of races, history of rapture, layout of rapture and more information on the plasmids. It would of course be a rather big task but we wouldn't be writing all the material ourselves, there are a bundle of wiki's on bioshock with large ammounts of information.
Changing the font colour when writing would come along with a bunch of small tiny faults that the site has that are hindering it.
In the end I think I, Finn would be a good admin because of my large ammounts of ideas, willingness to follow the rules and experiance with controlling an rp site. Hope you accept my application and good night lady and gentleman.
Aaron Addle
Aaron Addle

Site Rank : Admin Global
warning level : Admin C4dgreen

http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/

Back to top Go down

Admin Empty Re: Admin

Post by Aaron Addle Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 am

for some strange reason the site isn't transfering my line breaks over to my post.....
Aaron Addle
Aaron Addle

Site Rank : Admin Global

http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun May 22, 2011 3:40 pm

lol Finn you were an admin no matter waht XD

but thanks for making an application. excepted.
Nyx
Nyx
Admin

Site Rank : Admin Founder

https://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: